top of page



 *Tips to ensure you use your time efficiently:

  • Find service or program

  • Call before visiting

  • Ask if you need documents or ID, Social Security Cards, etc.

  • Find operating hours before you go           

Union County

Grant County

NEOHA works with various community partners in the counties we serve. Please use this guide as a starting point in finding the best assistance/resource for your needs.

 Baker County

Wallowa County

bottom of page